Your manuscript has been accepted for publication !

Monday, April 22, 2019

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.

I am so happy and blessed right now. So, as a researcher or postgraduate student you guys must know that we need publication for the KPI purpose. You know, recently UMT has encouraged us to publish in a high impact journal, which is not include in Scopus only ! To be honest, I felt a bit sad, and angry at the same time. Because publishing in a high impact journal isn't as easy as abc. You need at least 3 month to know either your submitted manuscript has been approved for publication or not. And imagine that after 3 month then, you get heartbroken comments from the reviewers? Your manuscript has been REJECTED!. Can you imagine that? Hahaha. But okay, we take it as a challenge. Yoshhh !

Me myself felt disappointed many many times because of manuscript rejection. Haha. But that is okay. I take that as a learning process. We also learnt from the reviewers' comments. Thats how we improved our scientific manuscript ! But yeah, I admit that it is very hard for me to get back on track again once you received bad news. You need to re-do everything. You need to reformat the manuscrip according to the journal's author guidelines, seriously, huhhhhh. Maybe for some other researchers, they think publishing is easy, but truly a BIG NO for me haha. But somehow, I will surely get use to this kind of thing, perhaps. InsyaAllah..

So, just want to share a good news to you guys (or maybe, there's no one reading this), thats okay, I'm just gonna put here as a token of appreciation for my work. One of our manuscript has been accepted recently, by Fish and Shellfish Immunology !! That journal is Q1 journal. Yeayyy I'm so happy. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah. For some of you might not familiar with this kind of things. There are tremendous journal for manuscript publication you can find. But to publish in a high impact journal (journal that is very established and has been granted as quartile 1, Q1) truly need an established work. Alhamdulillah again !

Yeayyy alhamdulillah for the accepted manuscript! Big thanks to Dr Laith for opportunity to collaborate for the manuscript!

Next time, I might be blogging on this Journal submission thingy, okay?

Now I got 11 articles have been published. Alhamdulillah. Looking forward to my other manuscripts. Hope everything went well. InsyaAllah. Please pray for me ya 🤗

Love,
Fizah, Jah, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...